Join us at the New York Totally Expat Show on 3 April
The Forum for Expatriate Management’s Totally Expat Show will be returning to New York on 3 April 2012. We will also be visiting Chicago for our Mid West Show on 1 June 2012.
- North East USA at the Metropolitan Pavilion in New York on 3rd April 2012 – Register to Attend
- Mid West USA at the Sheraton Hotel & Towers in Chicago on 1st June 2012 – Register to Attend
The International HR Forum is a proud partner organization of The Forum for Expatriate Management, and Birches Group LLC will be attending the New York Totally Expat Show on 3 April 2012. Do come along and visit us. With over 500 attendees, this is likely to be the biggest Global Mobility event ever held in New York.
These truly unique global mobility events will include a major exhibition with a large number of leading service providers and a rolling program of seminars (which will be certified by HRCI for GPHR credits).
Entry is entirely FREE for corporate HR professionals. Just Register to Attend!
Service Providers can attend for just $290 for FEM Members ($350 for non-Members). Just Register to Attend!
Topics to be covered are listed below. For full descriptions of the topics, see the seminar program. Additional speakers and topics will be announced shortly.
- Meet the Experts – Global Immigration Compliance Trends
Experts from Fragomen and other leading specialists
- Latest Trends in Global Mobility Policy and Practices
Debra Frost, Vice President, Client Services, Cartus
William Sheridan, Vice President, National Foreign Trade Council
- Business Process Automation in Global Mobility
Mark Rabe, VP Business Development, Equus Software
- US Reporting Requirements for Foreign Assets – What Global Mobility Managers need to know
Beth Penfold and Katrina Haynes, Grant Thornton
- An Overview for Companies new to Expatriation
Pat Jurgens, Director of Tax for AIRINC
- Emerging Trends in Global Mobility Transformation
Glen Collins, Senior Manager, International Executive Services, KPMG
- Technology and Global Mobility – The Next Generation
Frank Patitucci, CEO NuCompass Mobility
- Strategic Intercultural Support: Insuring the ROI on the International Assignment
Dean Foster, President and founder, DFA Intercultural Global Solutions
- Is Cross Cultural Training really worth it?
Diane McGreal, Director Berlitz Global Leadership Training, Americas Region
- Spousal assistance : overview of best practices based on a global sampling of 200 multinational corporations
Alain Verstandig, President and Denise Michelle Starrett, Senior Consultant NET EXPAT Inc
- Managing the Global Mobility Function
Brian Friedman, Founder and CEO, Forum for Expatriate Management
Just these Corporate Attendees
AIG * Amphenol TCS * Associated Press * AXA Equitable * Axiom Law * BNP Paribas * Boehringer Ingelheim * Bunge Limited * Citibank * Citicorp * Coach * Columbia University * Corning Incorporated * Covance Inc. * Criteo * D&B * Deloitte * Discovery Communications * Dragados USA * DSM Services USA * Fidessa corporation * Foot Locker Inc. * Harris * HSBC * IBM * ING Financial Services * Ingersoll Rand Company * JPMorgan Chase * KPMG LLP * Marsh & McLennan Companies * MetLife * Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP * Morgan Stanley * Nielsen * Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation * NYSE Euronext * NYU * PTC * Ralph Lauren * Resources Global Professionals * Sikorsky Aircraft Corporate * Sony Music Entertainment * Teach For All * Terex Corporation * The Hershey Company * The NPD Group Inc. * The Royal Bank of Scotland * Tiffany * Towers Watson * Toys’R’Us * UNDP * Unilever * United Technologies Corporation * White & Case LLP * William J. Clinton Foundation *
You must be logged in to post a comment.