We’re very pleased to let you know that, again this year, IOR Global Services is producing their highly recognized webinar series “Essentials of International Assignment Management”. The program begins on September 15, 2009.
The agenda includes topics such as:
- Selection and Assessment;
- Fundamentals of Expatriate Compensation;
- Developing Effective International Assignment Policies;
- Immigration Aspects of Assignments to the US;
- Support for Families on Assignment; and
- Global Mobility Tax Fundamentals.
You can view the full agenda and information on the sessions and presenters here.
We invite you to take part and to let others in your network that might have an interest know about the webinar series.
Please note that participants in the series may receive HRCI, ERC and CERC recertification credits.
Click here to go to the Registration Website.
An “early bird” 10% discount will be applied to all registrations made prior to Sept 1.
We hope you find the program of real interest and look forward to you joining us.
You must be logged in to post a comment.