Jacque Vilet is the Managing Director of Vilet International, an independent human resources consulting firm. Jacque has over 20 years experience in international human resources with major multinationals including Intel, National Semiconductor and Seagate Technology. She has worked with both local nationals and expatriates and has been an expat twice during her career.
Jacque holds the Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR) designation from the Society of Human Resources Management, and the Strategic Workforce Planning (SWP) designation from the Human Capital Institute.
- Development of international compensation and benefits for local nationals
- Expatriate policies, benefits and costing of compensation packages
- Due diligence and integration phases of international mergers and acquisitions
- International Human Resources audits for compliance with local labor laws
- Succession planning for international management (local nationals)
- Development and management of multinational insurance pooling for local nationals in international locations
Presentations and Publications
- Development of course on expatriates for the American Electronics Association
- Presentations to Human Resource conferences in Asia
- Written articles on strategic workforce planning
- Interviewed by HR-Matters for article to be published in October, 2010
International HR Forum Blogs by Jacque
- What Keeps Executives Up At Night, Part 1 — International Employment Contracts
- What Keeps Executives Up at Night, Part 2 — International Terminations
- Corporate Intranets — A Global Disconnect?
- Competitive? It’s All Relative
More about Jacque
You must be logged in to post a comment.