Warren Heaps is a Partner with Birches Group LLC in New York City. He has over twenty-five years of experience in Human Resources, most of it focused on international HR. Warren brings strong knowledge of compensation, benefits, and expatriate compensation, with a particular specialty in developing markets. Birches Group LLC is a consultancy specializing in labour market data in developing countries. Birches Group conducts compensation and benefits surveys in over 140 countries across Africa, Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America and the Caribbean, and Oceana. Our survey methodology is designed to work effectively in smaller markets where survey samples are typically smaller than in more developed countries. Specialties:
- Local National Compensation in developing countries
- Expatriate compensation
- Job evaluation and performance management tools
More About Warren:
- Birches Group
- Warren on LinkedIn
- Developing Markets Compensation and Benefits Group in LinkedIn
- @BirchesGroup on Twitter
- Contact Warren
International HR Forum Blogs by Warren:
- A Glimpse of Pay and Benefits in Africa
- Labour Market Dynamics in Mongolia
- Report from Mombasa
- Managing Across Cultures
- Report to our Readers
- Global Salary Budgeting – Smart Approach or Misguided Shortcut?
- Should Global Mobility Services Be Centralized?
- Rethinking Incentives
- Expatriate Challenges in Developing Countries
- HR and Reward Challenges in Developing Markets – Beyond BRIC
- Help the Victims of the Haiti Earthquake
- Three Rules for Compensation Surveys in Smaller Developing Markets
- What Would You Do As A New Compensation and Benefits Manager?
- “Think Globally, Act Locally” for Compensation Design
- NFTC International HR Conference Report – Part I
- NFTC International HR Conference Report – Part II
- Everyone Hates Performance Appraisals – What to Do?
- Localizing Expatriates – Trap or Solution?
- Ten Steps for Building a Salary Structure
- Managing Pay in a Global Enterprise
- Africa Compensation Update – 2010
- White Paper – Labour Market Data in Developing Countries
You must be logged in to post a comment.