This is the second of our three-part “Best of …” series, where we will feature links to our best posts on selected topics. This part is focused on Expatriates and International Assignments. We will publish one more “Best of …” posting, featuring content about Leadership Development and Cross-Cultural topics, before the new year. If you missed the first post about Compensation and Benefits, you can take a look at it here.
The posts below are some of the most popular ones featured on the International HR Forum.
We hope you find these summary posts to be a helpful way to explore some of the best content on our blog.
Best of Expatriates and International Assignments from the 2009 Archives of the International HR Forum:
- How Do I Develop Expertise and Gain Employment in Global Mobility?
- 10 Rules of the Road for Your Expatriate Program
- Expatriate Challenges in Developing Countries
- How Big Must Your Relocation Provider Really Be?
- Abrupt Repatriation: Tips to Pass on to Parents
- Expats…What tax?
- Guidelines on Dangerous Assignments – When Your Employee is Risking His Life for the Company
- Avoiding Burnout in Global Field Service Travel
- Reverse Culture Shock (or Why Do I Hate Being Back Home?)
- Avoiding Tax Traps with Short-Term Assignments
- Five Secrets to Reduce Benefit Cost
- Expat Selection: It’s Not Just Skills
Pingback: Tweets that mention International HR Forum Year in Review 2009 – Best of Expatriates and International Assignments « International HR Forum -- Topsy.com
Pingback: International HR Forum Year in Review 2009 – Best of Expatriates and International Assignments | HRM Today