This is the first of our three-part “Best of …” series, where we will feature links to our best posts on selected topics. This part is focused on Compensation and Benefits. Over the long holiday period between now and the new year, we will publish two more “Best of …” posts featuring articles on Expatriates and International Assignment Management, and Leadership Development and Training.
The posts below are some of the most popular ones featured on the International HR Forum.
We hope you find these summary posts to be a helpful way to explore some of the best content on our blog.
Best of Compensation & Benefits from the 2009 Archives of the International HR Forum:
- How Effective Are Your International Pay Programs?
- Global Salary Budgeting – Smart Approach or Misguided Shortcut?
- Can’t You Just Convert the Currency?
- But…We Already Pay Competitive Wages!
- Rethinking Incentives
- A Glimpse of Pay and Benefits in Africa
- Multinational Pooling: Saving Money on Global Benefits, Part 1
- Medical Tourism: Saving Money on Global Benefits, Part 3
- Creating a Global Benefits Strategy