George is President of Atlas Global Benefits. He has over 10 years serving public and private companies with international benefit plans. His focus is covering expatriate groups, individual executives, and global business travelers. He is founder of the International Compensation and Benefits group and founder of several local International HR Roundtables.
Atlas Global Benefits serves public and private companies with benefits, insurance, and non qualified deferred compensation plans.
- International (expatriate) and domestic benefit plans
- International and domestic executive benefits
- International business travel insurance
- Individual policies for international executives
More About George:
International HR Forum Blogs by George:
- Five Secrets to Reduce Benefits Cost
- Duplication of Coverage
- Know Your Claims
- Dependent Eligibility Audit
- Enrollment and Billing Audit
- Medical Tourism: Saving Money on Global Benefits, Part 3
- Expats: Saving Money on Global Benefits, Part 2
- Update! Employer Mandated Health Coverage in Dubai
- Multinational Pooling: Saving Money on Global Benefits, Part 1
- Employer Mandated Health Coverage in Dubai
- What do I need to know about the “war risk” rider for my BTA or AD&D Plan?