The International HR Forum is proud to be a Partner Organization for the upcoming North East Totally Expat Show on 3 April in New York. The event is just three weeks away! It will be the largest global mobility event ever held in New York. So, if you are in the New York Metro area, or if you are able to travel, register now!
Here are 10 killer reasons why you should register today:
- It offers a unique opportunity to network, learn and share with over 500 other Global Mobility professionals.
- It is completely free to any corporate Global Mobility professional (and service providers need only pay a very modest entrance fee).
- The event is certified for 4.0 GPHR HRCI credits (Where else can you get your credits for free while having a useful day out with all your Global Mobility friends and colleagues).
- There will be over 60 different exhibitors covering every aspect of Global Mobility with many others attending. All the leading players will be represented.
- You can meet many of the leading experts from all walks of Global Mobility including Relocation, Tax, Immigration, Housing, Shipping, Pensions, Benefits, Education and many more.
- All attendees will get a free copy of our ground-breaking survey from the FEM entitled “Managing the Global Mobility Function”.
- There will be a rolling program of 14 different seminars including many of the most famous names in Global Mobility.
- There will be a special focus on immigration – with a “Meet the Experts” panel with leading specialists from Fragomen, Barst Mukamal & Kleiner , Gibney Anthony & Flaherty and Pro-Link Global. We are also honored that there will be a separate session led by Austin Fragomen personally.
- There will be plenty of time set aside to network, meet with friends or make new acquaintances. You can meet up with all your existing vendors in one place – or indeed source an entirely new panel!
- There are many opportunities to win prizes, including:
• Bridgestreet will have an iPad to be drawn
• Brown Brothers Harriman, Equus, Graebel and Insurance Services International are all offering the chance to win Kindles.
• Switchplace will be raffling a Kodakeasyshare.
• Xerox Relocation will be giving away a cash prize of at least $200.
• AVE are offering an orange iPod nano.
• School Choice International will be offering 3 Silver Level subscriptions (3 country) one month access to Global Education Explorer, a web based resource for families and companies to understand and compare education across the globe (value $150 each subscription).
• Cultural Awareness International is offering three free passes to their Webinar on Doing Business with China on May 8. (value $125 each).
• Plus many more chances to win at the show
So please, before we sell out, register today for the North East Totally Expat Show in New York.
Equus Software * Fragomen * Sterling Relocation
AIRINC * Barst Mukamal & Kleiner * Berlitz * Cartus Corporation * Dean Foster Associates * Gibney, Anthony & Flaherty * Grant Thornton * Interdean International Relocation * KPMG * Net Expat * Nu-Compass * Pro-Link Global
ACS Relocation * ACS Schools * Aetna Global Benefits * aka: Luxury Hotel Residences * Appliances and Videos * AVE by Korman Communities * Bennett Schoolplacement Worldwide * Birches Group * BridgeStreet * Brown Brothers Harriman & Co * Budd Van Lines * Cartwright Relocation Services * Churchill Corporate Services * CIGNA * Compass * CORT * Crown Relocations * Cultural Awareness International * Delta Recovery Systems * Expat Tracker * Expaticore * FIGT * Frasers Hospitality * Freed Maxick * Furnished Quarters * GeoBlue * Global LT * Global Tax Network * Graebel Relocation Services Worldwide * INEO Relocation Technologies * Insurance Services International * International Autosource & ReadyDrive * ITG Worldwide * Jacob Street Partners * Living Abroad * Marriott ExecuStay * MetLife Expatriate Benefits * On Call International * Orion Mobility * School Choice International * SECOR Group * Sutton Court * Switchplace * TheMIGroup * Travel Guard * Vandover * Weichert Relocation Resources * William B Meyer * WorldCare Pet Transport
Families in Global Transition * International HR Forum
JOIN SOME OF OUR REGISTERED ATTENDEES…
AIG * Amphenol TCS * ArborBridge * Associated Press * AvisBudget Group * AXA Equitable * Axiom Law * Barclays * BNP Paribas * Boehringer Ingelheim * Bunge Limited * Citibank * Citicorp * Coach * Cognex * Colgate Palmolive * Columbia University * Corning Incorporated * Corporate Synergies * Covance Inc. * Covidien * Criteo * D&B * Dahl Group Consultants * Deloitte * Discovery Communications * Dragados USA * DSM Services USA * Ellington Management Group * Esquire Bank * Fidessa Corporation * Foot Locker Inc. * Harris * HBS * Honeywell International * HSBC * Human Rights Watch * IBM * Independent * ING Financial Services * Ingersoll Rand Company * JPMorgan Chase * KPMG LLP * Launch Education * Limited Brands * L?Oreal USA * Marsh & McLennan Companies * Massachusetts Institute of Technology * MetLife * Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP * Morgan Stanley * Nielsen * Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation * NYSE Euronext * NYU * Praxair * Praxis Insights* PTC * Ralph Lauren * Research in Motion * Resources Global Professionals * Sikorsky Aircraft Corporate * Smith Stone Walters * Sony Music Entertainment * Teach For All * Terex Corporation * The Hershey Company * The NPD Group Inc. * The Royal Bank of Scotland * Tiffany * Towers Watson * Toys’R'Us * UNDP * Unilever * United Nations * United Technologies Corporation * Voss USA * White & Case LLP * William J. Clinton Foundation *